International students, studying Medical School (4th, 5th and 6th years), can do their clinical studies at Acıbadem Atakent Hospital. Students need to provide all the required documents listed below during application. Application is going to be evaluated only when the student provides all the documents. Once the student receives her or his acceptance letter, the payment for the mentioned study duration needs to be made.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The minimum required time for Clerkship is 4 weeks and the maximum time is 8 weeks. Applications for less than 4 or more than 8 weeks will not be considered.
- The observership location will be Acibadem Atakent Hospital.
- THE PAYMENT SCALE:
- weeks 2000 USD
- weeks 2500 USD
- weeks 3000 USD
- weeks 3500 USD
- weeks 4000 USD
(Please send your application if you are willing to make the payment)
- Passport copy/ A valid ID copy
- Properly filled Application Form
- Letter of Intent
- Transcript (verified by the relevant authorities)
- Verification File
- Health and Liability Insurance (IPS, AON, AIG, Allianza if your application is accepted)
- Proof of English language proficiency (attached sample form, please make sure that you university provides you such a document as a proof of your English language proficient)
*We would like have your documents in original version when you arrive. So, make sure that you bring all your documents (most importantly transcript) when you arrive.
- The student, who has still missing documents in his application, has to provide those missing documents within three week of time; otherwise the application will be considered as invalid.
- Once we receive all your documents, the result will come out in 6 weeks.