Courses in English
- School of Medicine
- Healthcare Management
- Molecular Biology and Genetic
How to Apply
If you would like to come to Acibadem Mehmet Ali Aydinlar University (ACU) within the framework of Erasmus+ Study Program, ACU and your Home University should have signed Erasmus Bilateral Agreements.
Moreover, Erasmus Office Coordinator at your home university should nominate you to International Students and Academic Relation Office. Nominated students are responsible to fill in send required documents carefully and to send.
Nomination and Application Dates:
Fall: 30 May
Spring: 30 November
- Application Form for Incoming Students
- Transcript of Records (English Version)
- Learning Agreement Before Mobility
- Recognition Sheet
- Nominee Letter: The letter which can be written by your University’s Erasmus+ Institutional or Faculty Coordinator(s) due to confirming that you are a candidate for Erasmus+ Student Mobility Program
- English Certificate: The Erasmus exchange coordinator of your university can verify your competence level in English.
- Traineeship Opportunities
- How to Apply
- Before Mobility
- During Mobility
- After Mobility